I am Matt Quanstrom. Often I am referred to as “Matt Q,” as I have a very common first name. I’ve also been called “The Q,” for as long as I can remember. Which in a curious note, my father and uncle’s have gotten that before, yet my 3 siblings have never been dubbed that nickname.
I am a Real Estate Consultant with the Steve Quanstrom Group in Walnut Creek, CA. We specialize in the 680/24 corridors of Contra Costa County, and I love every minute of it. I began learning the business in September 2012, and earned my license at the end of February 2013. After the first year, I have gotten a great deal of transaction experience and have led our team in the transition to a digital marketing initiative. The goal is to become a more “inviting,” business and ease off of the “interruptive” strategies so many agents still hold on to.
- I grew up in two great areas. San Luis Obispo, CA and Walnut Creek, CA. I now reside and work in Walnut Creek in the real estate industry.
- Grew up a total music and band nerd. I am very proud of growing up a “band geek,” and made great lifetime friends.
- I attended, and eventually worked at…my favorite place in the world, Camp Natoma. I try to take every opportunity I can to visit that wonderful place outside Paso Robles.
- I paid my own way through college. Whether I took terms off to work, or worked all day and did homework all night I earned my degree. I double majored in Marketing and Management at Columbia College.
- I have extensive management, marketing and sales experience. (Consumer entertainment, mobile telecommunications, and real estate industries).
- I made Walnut Creek, CA my permanent residence in September 2012 and began learning the real estate business (I did grow up with my Father being a realtor, and my Mother being an appraiser). My first year as a licensed real estate agent was filled with transactions on both the buying and selling sides. I get to be on a team with my Dad and be associated with J. Rockcliff Realtors!
- Bit of a tech geek. Always keeping up on latest mobile devices. Apple makes awesome devices that just work extremely well. Since I worked for an AT&T retailer in the past, I still enjoy keeping up with what is going on in that space.
Enjoy this blog! I will be writing mostly about how I approach my real estate business and the tools we use. I may occasionally include my thoughts on management, sales, and marketing. Looking forward to having some fun with this 🙂
Matt Quanstrom BRE #: 01926135
I work with the East Bay’s Premier Real Estate Company J. Rockcliff Realtors BRE #: 01793729